11am-2pm Mystic's Nook Shopping & Psychic Readings!
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Institute for Spiritual Development 41-45 Dietz (map)
Looking for fun adventure and a change of scenery?
Come and discover the magic of gem stones, the secrets of Tarot and
FIND YOURSELF in the Nook!
Sunday, August 23rd, 11-2pm
The Mystic’s Nook, ISD's Metaphysical store, safely re-opens, in compliance with COVID safety guidelines.
Call to schedule your private confidential psychic reading with Kristen or Meghan or a Chair Massage with Nancy!
Hurry- there are only SIX appointments for each practitioner; spots limited to maintain social distance at the Lotus Center!
$25/Session: Fundraiser goes to support the work of the Institute for Spiritual Development.
Your Readers by appointment only:
Meghan Matthews (607) 222-4602 to book your private app't
• Meghan has been interested in mysticism her entire life
• Began learning how to interpret dreams and read Tarot & Oracle cards at age 13
• Loves to bring peace to those she reads for by connecting them with Angels, Spirit Guides, and Passed Loved Ones
• LPN Nursing graduate and natural empathic healer
• Graduate of the Intuitive Practitioner's Program at ISD Oneonta
Kristen Niles. . .(607) 267-4693 (ISD Phone number) to book your private app't
• 10 years experience as a student and practitioner of the intuitive arts.
• Owner and founder of “Chrysalis” in Oneonta, NY
• Personal development coach, Energy Healing, and Intuitive Tarot.
• Graduate of the Ministerial Program at the Institute for Spiritual Development
• Founding and ongoing Board President at the Institute
• More Info: chrysaliscoachingbykdniles.com
Nancy Okker, LMT: 607) 286-9084 to book
Chair Massage by appointment. Nancy brings twenty years of experience in massage and energy work to her location at ISD Oneonta.
Whether you have muscular issues or just need to relax, you will feel refreshed after a session with Nancy. Nancy is also available for private appointments at her office at the Institute on other days!